Best Places to Eat & Drink in Rome
- Capo de Fero, Trastevere - amazing traditional Italian food, lovely pasta dishes, outdoor terrace and friendly service.
- La Pratolina - fantastic restaurant, amazing pizzas made from fresh local products - very convivial (make sure to reserve in advance).
- Pizzeria Remo - the best pizzas - where the locals go.
- Taverna Trilussa, Trastevere - great Italian food and atmosphere - lovely terrace (make sure to reserve in advance).
- La.Vi. - modern cuisine with a lovely terrace, very romantic at night - you can also simply have a drink at the bar.
- Trattoria Monti - a wonderful family run restaurant, delicious home-cooked Italian dishes (make sure to reserve in advance).
- Salotto 42 - my favourite bar in Rome located on the Piazza di Pietra. Chic and cosmopolitan atmosphere, great music and cocktails.
- Cul de Sac - charming wine bar hidden in the middle of Rome.
- Stravinskij Bar - elegant hotel bar in a beautiful surrounding - a gem in the heart of the city.
- Il Goccetto - the locals' favourite wine bar, great selection of wines.