New York's Top Places to Eat & Drink
- The Little Owl, West Village – a charming friendly restaurant that serves seasonal dishes.
- Bubby’s High Line, MeatPacking District (American) – amazing burger and chips – large outdoor terrace for sunny days.
- Novecento, SoHo (Argentinian) – romantic restaurant and delicious Argentian steaks.
- Gemma, East Village (Italian) – Italian food at its best in NYC – avoid tourist traps in Little Italy and try this restaurant that everyone is talking about.
- Pi Bakerie, SoHo – lovely pastries and fresh fruit juices for the perfect brunch.
- The Meatball Shop – Great concept and there are 6 restaurants spread out over NYC. I went to the one in Williamsburg. A mixture of different meatballs and sauces. All fresh products. Choose exactly how you want to eat your meatballs . They also make the best homemade lemonades.
- Vin et Fleurs, SoHo – enjoy a good glass of French wine whilst being surrounded with beautiful flowers in this charming bar.
- Pera Soho – ideal on a sunny day as they have an outdoor garden – its gets very busy on the weekend so make sure to book a table.
- The Garret, West Village – speakeasy above a Five Guys burger joint, delicious cocktails and great music – very cool.
- NoMo SoHo Hotel – beautiful hotel bar – you feel as though you are in a botanical garden and the music is really good.
- The James New York, SoHo – hotel rooftop with a swimming pool for ideal sunset views like these: